Sunday, January 8, 2012

week 1

realise I need to get serious about tracking progress and writing down what I'm up to so that I can look back and pull together images and notes in some sort of order

so, this week I've been wondering how to progress - the Rhino idea of simulating the spatial effects will definitely work but I just don't have the expertise- yet - spent many days trying to repeat what Rodrigo and I did - foolishly I did not send myself the right files so tried to repeat and wasted several days on that - but I am now very much more confident and will be able to use the time on Thursday very well I think.

I did finally manage to take myself in hand and get out of the loop of trying and failing to make stuff and started to look at Wilding himself and where these ideas came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment